This is my second year but first summer in the market. I LOVE IT. And this is what I love about it:
- Other vendors in the market – even the grumpy ones, because you know where they stand “loud and clear.” They are so full of energy and talents. I feel at home right away.
- Customers – not all of them of course, but if I don’t take people or their business for granted, I always find some very sweet people every day. And I cherish that. They make my day!
- The waterfront work space.
- The independent and solitary nature of the work – yet in a group of very independent and solitary people who I have found that I can always rely on when I need help.
- The weather (yes, you read me right), the outdoor air, the whole making of the market.
- And I get to make art on site while making “some kind of” living…
Life is good.Carol Chen Lord CC Lord Studio